Training for Photographers
In my past life, before I discovered the joys of cuddling babies all day for a living, I worked for a big marketing firm. I handled the PR for some big household names, organised events, co-ordinated campaigns and even looked after crisis management – back in the days when it required carrying a pager (that makes me feel old!)
I believe that, whatever genre of photography you specialise in, you can never have too much training. I take at least two courses each year, and I learn something new all the time.
Some photographers hope that by taking good pictures, they will build a sucessful business. Very much the attitude of “build it and they will come”! Unfortunately, in a saturated marketplace, this isn’t the case. You need to stand out in an industry crowded with many talented photographers.
I can help you with that. I offer group workshops, 1:1 in person marketing mentoring, 1:1 skype mentoring and ongoing support and advice via my members-only facebook group.
Marketing for Photographers Workshops
My workshops are suitable for phtographers of every genre – not just those who specialise in newborns! In the workshop we will cover:
* Cost of doing business and the value of photography: How to work out your business costs and the value of your work
* Finding your voice: The importance of language
* Using Facebook effectively – imterraction, posts and adverts
* Step by step how to create an effective Facebook advert
* Website – design and content advice
* SEO – how to optimise your site so that you are seen among the crowd
* Tools that work with your website
* Blogging – what to write and how to make it count
* Instagram – how to use it well
* In-person networking
* The highs and lows of lead schemes
* Communicating with your customer effectively
You’ll leave with an action plan to implement in your business and membership to an exclusive FB group for ongoing support and advice.