It’s time I address the elephant in the room – OK, the virus in the room! As the UK is slowly opening up and a new kind of normal is being established, I’ve given so much thought to how I can re-open my business in the best and safest way possible.
I LOVE what I do. If you’ve met me, you will know that I get ridiculously excited to meet a new baby, to try something new, or simply when the light is just right and what I can see in the my camera makes me so happy! I’ve missed my lovely clients SO MUCH over the shutdown, and I just can’t wait to get back to it.
As with all businesses, re-opening has meant me re-thinking the way I work and how my studio is set out. I have done a risk assessment and thought long and hard about the very best way to keep us all as safe as we possibly can. These are my plans on how I will work with your babies when I re-open in July. مراهنات كرة القدم اليوم
I will of course do everything I can to reduce any risk as much as I can. I have always been very safe, and many of the precautions I use will not change, however I am adding more safety measures into my sessions.
* I will wear a surgical mask for sessions.
* I will wash my hands and use alcohol gel before the session begins and regularly throughout the session.
* I will provide masks (if you would like to use them), hand washing and alcohol gel for clients.
* I will wear clean, fresh clothes for each session.
* All soft blankets and props will be bagged and washed after a session.
* All hard props (baskets, bowls etc) will be cleaned with an anti-bacterial and anti-viral cleaner.
* I will thoroughly clean and air out the studio after each session.
* I will keep each session as short as possible, minimising contact with you and your baby as much as possible, while still creating some beautiful images of you.
* I will ensure the studio is ventilated during the session.
* Only parents will be allowed into the studio during the session. بيتواي If you want to include siblings, we will time this for either the beginning or the end of the session and they will attend for the shortest possible time.
* I will be doing only one newborn session each day to allow plenty of time for cleaning between sessions
* If you or anyone in your household shows any of the symptoms of COViD-19, or if you think you may have been exposed in the last 14 days, we can postpone your session.
* If you decide that you do not want to go ahead at this time, you may delay your newborn session for any other age-appropriate session you choose at any time over the next 12 months.
It’s going to feel strange to start with, but I’m certain we will all get used to this new normal soon. The extra precautions are worth it if we are to move forwards and return to the things – and people – that we love!